Fire HQ in the 1950s

Rowley Fire HQ in the 1950s

This postcard is dated 8/27/57, but it shows (l to r) Engine 2’s 1936 Dodge/Maxim, Ladder 1’s 1930 Sanford, and Engine 1’s 1928 Seagrave Suburbanite. ┬áThe Seagrave was retired in 1955 and replaced by a new Ford/Wood Engineering pumper.

This entry was posted in history, news and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.